SOFTEST DINNER ROLLS EVER!
These are the SOFTEST dinner rolls you will ever make. They are also the easiest. You do not need a special baking tool or material. So let’s get started!
- To your mixing bowl, add flour, add butter, add sugar, add salt to one side of the bowl, add yeast to another side of the bowl. Add milk, egg, and mix all to combine with your hand.
- Next grease your work surface with little cooking oil or vegetable oil, transfer your dough on it and knead for 10 minutes by hand.
# Remember to slam/slap your dough against your work surface during this process.
- If kneading with a mixer, use your hook attachment and knead for 7 minutes.
- At the end of your kneading time, dough should be smooth and stretchy.
- Prepare your Pan by slightly greasing it.I used a 10 inches round Pan here, you can use a 10 inches square Pan or a rectangular pan. Make sure you grease all the pan’s corner.
If you are interested in learning more about BREAD AND PASTRIES, then sign up for my online COURSES by chatting with me using any of the social media links (All online courses runs only on TELEGRAM). If you are in Lagos, Nigeria and needs an on-sight/physical class, feel free to chat me up too for my MENTORING PROGRAM OR SANDWICH classes.
See a detailed step-by-step video here 👇
- Next, apportion dough by weighing it 50g each. Roll each dough into a tight ball. Next place in Pan, leaving an inch space in-between.
- Cover and allow to proof for 1 hour. Prepare your oven 30 minutes before end of proofing period. Then slightly grease the proofed dough with milk-egg glaze. Cover the Pan with foil.This helps create moisture during baking and hence giving you soft rolls. It also prevents the top from browning too quickly.
- Place in preheated oven and bake till golden brown.
# 5 minutes to the end of baking period, remove the foil and allow the rolls bake. Once baked, remove from heat, brush top with butter. Allow to cool completely. Enjoy.
#dinnerrolls #breadrecipes #breadroll
[…] they can. Once you have proofed overnight, fold into logs or make a DINNER ROLLS kind of shape (basically a ball) and then place in a baking dish or bread pan. Next wrap with a […]
[…] like my SOFTEST DINNER ROLLS recipe, this is definitely another no-fail recipe. However unlike my NO KNEAD SARDINE BREAD recipe, […]
[…] Rich Fruit Bread just like my other bread recipes (Soft Chicken Rose Bread , Softest Dinner rolls , Fluffiest Chinese Sausage Bread, Shawarma Bread, Softest Hamburger Buns ) is simple, yet […]
[…] like my super SOFTEST DINNER ROLL RECIPE, this stuffed Chicken Rose Bread is soft and sinfully delicious! Give me two slices of bread and I […]
[…] of water. We have different flour types in the market just like I explained in my Softest Dinner rolls recipe. And each absorbs water differently. Hence when adding water add it bit by bit till you get […]